Why choose us?
- No other training provider has our track record of success in surgical and Consultant interview training.
- Our competitors tell you how many people they train, we tell you how many of our clients got a place in a specialty program or preferred medical position.
Your training sessions
Complete your interview training with someone that has a proven track record in your specialty and understands the specialty specific requirements of your semi-structured panel interview.
The tailored individual 3 hour program with Claire can be conducted in person or via Skype and includes:
- two individually tailored one-on-one sessions
- mock interview
- an hour’s personalised preparation conducted prior to our first session by Claire researching your specialty, application and achievements to assist with customised answers and to ensure all your requirements are covered.
We consult Consultants, specialists in medical ethics and negligence, past successful clients and latest research in the field to ensure your answers are truly competitive.
Each training session is confidential and tailored to your specific goals. Any competitive information you bring to the training session will remain confidential.
IMG Specialist Interview
We have successfully trained IMGs for their interviews with the RACS Assessment Panel.
This includes assistance with your answers on your:
- surgical training and education, and your professional experience and RACS competencies
- communication skills, professional insight and ethics.
- We are trusted because of the expertise and individual program that we design for every different client.
- You are guaranteed to work with Claire and not a general HR consultant or in a workshop with generic questions.
- We understand the demands on your time
- We allow you to differentiate yourself on the day by providing feedback according to your experience and not by handing out generic questions and answers.
- We can help you to excel in your medical interview.