Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Claire Berry Consulting for your professional interview preparation. Below are our terms and conditions which we invite you to read and contact us if you have any queries.
1. You should appreciate that access to this website is strictly subject to these terms and conditions.
2. In the agreement, “we” and “us” refers to Claire Berry trading as Claire Berry Consulting, “the site/website” refers to www.claireberryconsulting.com.au and “you” refers to you, the applicant.
3. All information appearing on this site including site design text, graphics, icons, interfaces, and the selection, assembly and arrangements are owned or licensed by Claire Berry Consulting.
This website may have links to other third-party websites which we have no control over and as such we are not responsible for their content.
4. Claire Berry Consulting reserves the right to reject your application to become a registered user.
5. Claire Berry Consulting also reserves the right to suspend user privileges and block access of any registered user who contravenes this agreement.
6. Use of this website implies your consent to this agreement.
7. Claire Berry Consulting services are for purchase for bona fide applicants only who are undergoing or about to undergo a personal interview for professional appointment. Invalid enrolments will be cancelled without refunds. We do not train candidates who work for or have an association with other similar services.
8. Refunds will not be provided unless there are exceptional circumstances and the decision to refund is solely at our discretion. This includes a change of mind after purchase or personal or work commitments that prevent a candidate attending a booked time. In any situation, a request in writing will need to be provided to Claire Berry Consulting stating the reason for a request for refund. Requests for refunds will only be accepted if a request is made in writing within one week of the date of purchase. All requests for refunds will incur an administration fee of at least 20%. Credit may be given, at our discretion, to reschedule.
9. If after enrolling in a workshop or training program, you decide to cancel your booking, you will have to do so at least two weeks before the date of commencement to be eligible for a refund. For cancellations made with less than two weeks notice, the conditions below apply.
10. While every effort is made to accommodate schedules during busy times, changes may not be possible at late notice. The following cancellation fees will be applied:
Within 14 days prior to the date of any session, 30% of the session fee will be charged.
Within 5 days prior to the date of any session, 60% of the session fee will be charged.
Within 2 days (48 hours) prior to the date of any session, 100% of the session fee will be charged.
Clients will need to book and pay for additional sessions if they wish to continue with the training.
11. Fees must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the course. Clients will be unable to reserve a session if their fees are not paid. Prices are subject to change without notice.
12. All services are to be paid for in Australian dollars.
13. You will not use this site;
(a) for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
(b) in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
(c) for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial benefit;
(d) for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(e) to create a commercial database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site;
(f) to transmit or re-circulate or onsell any material obtained from the Site to any third party;
(g) in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
(h) in any way that might bring Claire Berry Consulting into disrepute.
All content included on this site is the sole property of Claire Berry Consulting. and is protected by Australian copyright and other intellectual property laws. All material is meant for personal use only.
Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the material on this Website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, any use of content other than in accordance with this Agreement, including the reproduction, modification, re-distribution, transmission, onselling, auctioning, republication, sharing, display, for private coaching/tuition or performance either during or after your enrolment is strictly prohibited.
Any infringement of these rules will result in disciplinary and legal action including but not limited to any or all of the following:
• Immediate termination of enrolment in the course or training program
• Forfeiture of payment made and entitlement to refunds
• Criminal prosecution. Infringement of copyrighted works constitutes a breach of the Copyright Act and will result in legal action. Penalties may include imprisonment and fines.
• Liability at law for loss and damages to Claire Berry Consulting.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the purchases of Claire Berry Consulting’s products are for a single licence for the exclusive use of the purchaser only. Enrolment cannot be shared, re-sold, auctioned or transferred to another person in any manner. Any activity that does not comply by these terms will be deemed a breach of copyright.
16. Discharge of Agreement
You may terminate your registration on our website at any time by providing written or email notice to Claire Berry Consulting with all appropriate details (including your password). Claire Berry Consulting reserves the right to terminate your registration at any time and after termination, all applicable provisions of this agreement will survive. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, you may do so at any time by clicking on the link to unsubscribe in any of our newsletters.
17. No warranty, express or implied, is provided by Claire Berry Consulting that you will be successful in your professional engagement.